Friday 1 January 2010

So this is the new year and I don't feel any different

New Years Eve always seems a bit overrated, I never plan anything, the best hangouts are the ones in the usual places with the usual friends, some things don't need to be changed. I opted to work in Le Pub last night, I'm really skint and working there isn't like a normal job.

Everything started off well building straw towers (later proving very impractical), apart from the fact it was colder upstairs in Le Pub then it was outside.
Le Pub got beyond busy, everyone had a good night, I earned nearly £80 and made a load of tips. We ended up going for a sit down Indian meal at 4am, about 10 of us, it was too good after and just on the cards after a nine hour shift. Lee Peterson got stupid drunk and insisted on putting his feet up on the bar looking "sexy". Zach Golden became official Le Pub staff, it's a proud day for everyone.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment