Thursday 19 November 2009

FML



I went to check on my car only to find this notice pinned on my window. CLAMPED. This really comes as no surprise to me, I'm starting to think that the company just follows me around looking for every opportunity to clamp my car.
In the past I think I've had my car clamped about four times, been to court over car related offences twice, had one speeding ticket, broken down four/five times, had one serious car accident (not my fault) and had about 10 other accidents/ bumps ( admittedly some my fault) and parts of my car are willing to break or fall off if I just look at them. At the moment when driving around my car heating is stuck on HOT and my car radio doesn't work due to the most recent break down.
Saying all this, I've been driving for four and a half years now and I've only ever managed three points on my license, I am on my third car though.
I have the worst luck.

I'm £45 down but I am going to Dublin tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment