Friday 30 October 2009

Busy, busy, busy.

The last few days I've been pretty busy.
Yesterday was my birthday, I'm not big on celebrating birthdays I'd rather play it down but I had a the best day. I spent the morning shopping with Becky, the afternoon meeting Zach from the airport and then the evening with Zach, Josh and then finally Lee getting into London at around 10.
I spent way too much money (I'll post photos of presents and birthday buys another time).


Here are some photos from the last two days. I woke up to this on bedroom door courtesy of Becky:

Zach, Josh and I headed over to Leicester Sq, ate mexican food, and drank alot of beer and maragritas. It was delish. This is just after: feeling the effects of the alcohol. Josh drunk face.





















Today was all about getting Lee Peterson to his tattoo appointment. Alot more difficult then it sounds. Here's a couple more photos from today.



We found and amazing little tea shop in Soho, Zach's looking very pleased with himself. Becky fell asleep on the train on the way home. Good hangouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment