Wednesday 15 April 2009

Bank Holiday

All in all this bank holiday has been pretty ace, I've worked alot but this doesn't seem to have mattered. Ellie's birthday was Monday but the whole weekend has been spent enjoying different birthday activities, meal, shopping, cinema (Monsters vs Aliens 3d...WINNER),everyone else getting drunk, I had a good time at least.


I love London! I can't hold it in any longer but have to declare my undying love for trips to London. After spending at least a good hour in Beyond Retro I finally bought a belt and a dodgey looking flower print shirt that kind of makes me feel like some fat guy returning from a trip in the sun, I'm into it anyway. Ellie bought good jumpers, 10/10 for the jumpers. Good old Daddy Drew treated us to lunch, spring rolls ruled! Had a look at alot of clothes I want but can't afford and then did my best not to fall asleep on the way home.

Today is tired.
It's raining outside my window and in general looks pretty glum, listening to Kate Bush I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment